Parents as Partners
Parents are important to IIS community – as they are their child’s first educators. We take pride in offering an outstanding education for your child and work with parents as partners in their development.
It is simple
- Please login to the Parent Portal.
- Click on Referral Program option.
- Refer your family and friends
- Referral rewards are paid once:
- Per successful admission.
- The referred student has to attend school for at least 2 terms.
- Parents can avail this benefit if you refer a family or friend to International Indian School – Abu Dhabi.
- 5% discount on tuition fees for the first two referrals and 2.5% for all the referrals from 3rd onwards.
- You can refer multiple students to the school.
- The referrer must be a parent with a child/ren already enrolled in International Indian School – Abu Dhabi.
- Referral rewards are not applicable for siblings of existing IIS Students.
- Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral – first reward basis.
- Referral admissions are subject to the school admission policies & procedures.
- IIS reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the F & F programme.
- This referral program can be availed only for AY 2018-19
The number of registrations to each level is decided based on the available number of seats estimated. Care is taken not to accept registrations beyond the available number of seats to avoid inconvenience to parents and students.
Successful candidates are admitted with completely filled in Admission form and documents required as per the guidelines of the ADEC and E-Sis requirements.
Parents are required to remit the first installment of fee at the time of admission. Fee once paid is generally not refunded in any circumstances unless otherwise decided by the management on merit of the reason for such cancellation.