International Indian School – Abu Dhabi is committed to provide education of the highest possible standard through a stimulating and exciting curriculum that actively involves students.
The school endeavours to keep up its diversity by providing secure, safe and caring environments.
International Indian School – Abu Dhabi envisions creating a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success and that allows individual differences, thinking and learning styles.
IIS aims to create lifelong learners who understand the needs of the society and the world we live in, tolerant to all and are successful individuals capable of securing opportunities that are beyond imaginations of today.
- To motivate the young learners through academic competence and holistic development for success in life.
- To provide a stress free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
- Instill social and moral values.
- Encourage students to embrace the new pedagogies of independent learning.
- High quality governance ensures students’ needs are fulfilled and the school gains high reputation for fairness and quality.
- To promote a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment.
The school aims to provide a challenging and supportive environment for the best possible programmes of academic and personal development through integrated studies and hands on participation. Redefining Education Through Innovation.